One of My Favorite Things

Posted by Janie | Posted in , , , , | Posted on 7:35 PM


Muse







Yeah Yeah Yeahs








The Who







Bono & Edge



One of my favorite things to do is enjoy good music.  To me good music could mean just about anything, however I have been lucky enough to attend some truly awesome concerts the last few years.  I thought I would share a few of the photos I took during the times I was not crowd surfing and trying to get up on stage... Just kidding.... I don't crowd surf anymore.... enjoy

Comments (1)

These are really nice to see.

I have also visited quite some concerts the past years. Without a camera though although one experience was at an Alanis Morisette concert I had a close friend listening along via my cell phone.

What is the Steve Marriot picture doing on that Who stage?