Rest in Peace

Posted by Janie | Posted in , , | Posted on 12:46 PM


The Forgotten

Taken on one of my many trips to surrounding cemetaries.










The Keeper

I love how old trees are littered througout cemetaries, as if standing in a watching vigil over the souls who have been put there to slumber.











Just Visiting

On a recent trip to Tennessee, where wild life seems to be literally everywhere, I snapped this picture.  There were a total of 5 deer in all.  From the appearance of the site, they frequented it often to nibble on what was left my those who came before. 

Comments (2)

Beatiful pictures :)

Rest in peace surely in in its place when you see this and especially this wildlife.

I am at a cemetery a few times a week and that one is like a large park. Hundreds of trees which like now in autumn time look so beautiful even though they are becoming somewhat naked now. How they lose their leaves is a gift to see.

Hi Janie...
I've just removed your comment from my post as I saw it had your email address in it...just to be safe...never know who's spying...especially on me! ha ha.

I'm still sorting out the pagan site but if you want to have a look here's the address...
http://paganartistsnetwork.ning.com/

You are most welcome...your page will look beautiful!
And there are lots of different styles you can choose from for it...see you there!